Saturday, January 22, 2011

The Amazing Organization of The Dean House...

Welcome to my blog! I am linking my blogs together for ease of commenting...
This is Allison from http://cbu2005grad.xanga.com/






I have been completing the 21 day organization challenge at
http://abowlfulloflemons.blogspot.com/

Here are the following challenges I have completed:

Day 1 - Junk Drawer
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 2 - Computer Desk
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 3 - Tupperware Cabinet
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 4 - Linen Closet
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 5 - Under kitchen sink
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 6 - Dresser Drawers
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 7 - The Pantry
I don't have a before and after...here is an AFTER


Day 8 - Coat Closet
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 9 - Toy organization (Dog Toys)
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 10 - Laundry Room
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 11 - The Freezer
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 12 - Spice Cabinet
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 13 - Medicine Cabinet
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 14 - Under bathroom sink
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 15 - Medicine/Vitamin Storage
BEFORE:


AFTER:



Day 16 - The Fridge
I only have an after picture...
AFTER:



Day 17 - The Mail
(Same area as meds/vitamins)
BEFORE:


AFTER:



Day 18 - Keepsakes
I didn't have anything for this day so I organized my whole guest bathroom
BEFORE:


AFTER:



Day 19 - Master Closet
BEFORE:


AFTER:


Day 20- Photos
I do not have many photos laying around, mine are all in digital form.



Day 21- Whatever I want...I chose to organize my nightstand.

BEFORE:


AFTER:

4 comments:

  1. Awesome transformations! Especially the closet. Mine is SUPER BAD! Worked on 3 closets yesterday and still have a mountain of laundry....but it looks and feels 400% better! Hey, was it hard to do all your before and afters together? I am planning a Groundhog Day update, where I take the after picture and a new, current state of affairs picture, so After and After, for accountability and I have already tweaked some of the areas and completely changed my pantry which I can't wait to reveal! I hope you will check back in and link up for the after party at www.kckristal.blogspot.com!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have doneamamzing... Thanks for linking up. Hugs, Toni

    ReplyDelete