Monday, January 31, 2011

New Organization Challenge!

The newest Weekly challenge is...

A home management binder...

Being a teacher I had a lot of this stuff available to me! PLUS my new LABELER!!! Also there are several things that are going on this week that will give me lots of time to work on something like this...

1.) Tomorrow I have jury duty...so I will go downtown to the superior court of Calfornia and learn if I am going to be part of a jury!

2.) My little baby sister is having a BABY! Today, tomorrow...I don't know! I just want to hold my baby niece...LIKE NOW!!!

Anyway I am super stoked about moving forward with all of this organizing...and I secretly hope that TONI does another 21 days eventually...that I can go further with this...

or maybe I should be brave enough to list the other areas of my gorgeous house that need to be organized...

ok fine...I talked myself into it.

Here are my 5 goals:

1.) My Office

2.) Putting away my Christmas stuff...since it is now Feb. (please be nice and not mean and judgemental...lol)

3.) My living room and the junk that is in it...

4.) my junk mail shred pile

5.) my files upstairs...now that I have a labeler...I need to make them pretty not just functional!

ok I will get to work on this binder soon...maybe tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment